Hope you are all having a good evening. I have been chilling after a busy day at work, reading lovely blogs and comments on mine.
I would like to say a big thank you to two lovely people who have passed on awards to me.
They are Sue at Dollytub Cottage
I am supposed to pass this on to 10 other lovely bloggers, but I have met so many I think I am going to pass on this. I am not ungrateful I am thrilled to receive mine but just can't bear the thought of missing someone out, and really to pass these on to 17 other people would be a bit of a task. You are all lovely bloggers in your own way...Thats why I follow you all. So thank you again Sue, I really am grateful and will proudly show this on my side banner.
and then there is Kitty of Memoirs of a Vintage Magpie
Again I am not going to pass this on, but will try to list seven things you don't know about me.
1. I trained as a Keep Fit instructor
2. I used to do barge painting, as in canal art, and painted all the trophies for a local 33 mile race along the canal for 3 years running (pardon the pun)
3. I adore the 1940s era and now attend weekends and have started to collect vintage clothing so that we can join in
4. I love the sea, but don't like swimming
5. I haven't given up meat, but prefer vegetarian food
6. I am potty about roses. I love to fill my house with them
7. My favourite actresses are Julie Walters and Brenda Blethyn and I buy almost every film they are in.
I hope I am not being too mean, you all deserve awards for entertaining me every day.
Speak again soon