Thursday 11 March 2010

THINGS THAT MAKE ME GO OOH!!

I love collecting things and so my house is perhaps to some people a little cluttered, but does this make me stop, no way.
This weekend we are off to Chester for a 3 day break with my sister-in-law and her husband and I know as well as seeing the sights one of our first jaunts will be to check out the CS.  I will be sure to show you any goodies I find, but to keep you going until then here are a few more shots from my current favourites


Some more coronation wares



Can you detect a theme here





Ooh where's the toast



My new hall bench...

This seems to be a real red, white and blue post today, I'll have to take some piccies of all the lovely colourful tin toys I've collected just for a change.
Going to watch sensing murder now, something light and uplifting just before bed!!

Good night dear bloggers
Jenny x

2 comments:

  1. Made me go ooohhh too!
    Lovely home you have!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh OOOOHH.
    Love your seat in the hall, truly beautiful.
    Have fun in chester.
    Luv Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by, but even better say hello. I love to read your comments and its also a way for me to meet you. I do read every coment but don't always have the time to find your email or web, so do pop back if you have asked a question as I will answer it here.xx