Tuesday 15 April 2014

A simple piece of plastic.......

It doesn't happen often but just occasionally I come across something that I wonder how I ever managed without.
A simple piece of plastic has transformed some of the pieces in my wardrobe from 'that never feels quite right' to ' ooh I had forgotten how lovely that is.'
And what is this remarkable gadget, nothing but a simple piece of plastic to sew inside your garments to clip onto bra straps and prevent straps sliding down arms, tops slipping off shoulders and generally making your slightly 'wayward' clothes stay in place.




Genius and reasonably priced. Get them from here

Sorted!
TTFN
Jenny xx

NB I'm not sponsored to make any recommendations on my blog, I just like to share anything I find particularly helpful.

2 comments:

  1. Thank your so much for this link. I've been looking for these for ages now.
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! Thank you for sharing Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by, but even better say hello. I love to read your comments and its also a way for me to meet you. I do read every coment but don't always have the time to find your email or web, so do pop back if you have asked a question as I will answer it here.xx