Sunday 10 February 2019

Sew many plans

So here I was all fired up to complete the beautiful Sanderson curtains and then rustle up the ,Jocko' top and bang!!!!

First DH succumbs to this nasty viral flu bug thing and then being the kind sharing person he is gives it to me.

Feel a bit like Ive been run over by a steamroller.

So I'm staying here, no energy to even get up this morning, but no doubt later I will feel ever so lazy and stumble out.

Needless to say sewing now on hold.


TTFN
Jenny xx

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear this. We had something similar and it totally wiped us out for a few days. Take it easy and keep warm.

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by, but even better say hello. I love to read your comments and its also a way for me to meet you. I do read every coment but don't always have the time to find your email or web, so do pop back if you have asked a question as I will answer it here.xx