Monday 14 March 2016

Indulgence Evening for a good cause.

Hi there
Having just returned from a lovely trip to Bonny Scotland where I visited my sister for a week of complete relaxation, I am focused on jewellery making to fill our Olive & Edna stall at



This fund raising evening has been running for some time and we are pleased to be part of it for the first time to raise money for local special needs schools.

There will be all sorts of stalls from confectionery to handbags, gifts to nail art.....

We have lots of new bracelets, plenty of necklaces, some repurposed and some vintage style. We will also be taking a few of our smaller vintage collectibles, so if you are in the area we would love you to come and say hello.

 
TTFN
Jenny & Heidi xx
www.oliveandedna.co.uk


   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi thanks for stopping by, but even better say hello. I love to read your comments and its also a way for me to meet you. I do read every coment but don't always have the time to find your email or web, so do pop back if you have asked a question as I will answer it here.xx