Saturday 7 February 2015

Well we did it........

I am so excited that we have finally launched our own website for Olive and Edna. It has been a while coming but I think we are pleased with it. So lots of excuse now to go scavenging for vintage and collectible bits to fill it.


Perhaps I won't feel so guilty now every time something 'falls' into my bag when we go out and about.
We are looking forward to filling the shop with all the kinds of things we would love to keep if we had room and some recycled bits and pieces too.
Do pop by and take a peek, you never know we may just have that little something you have been looking for.


 TTFN
Jenny & Heidi

3 comments:

  1. Well done....this last full moon was apparently rather special so good time to be creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jenny! Such fun to have your own shop. Hope you sell lots!!

    Have a good week!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting Jenny and, I will be sure to pop in and have a look. I wish you lots of luck with your new venture. XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for stopping by, but even better say hello. I love to read your comments and its also a way for me to meet you. I do read every coment but don't always have the time to find your email or web, so do pop back if you have asked a question as I will answer it here.xx